y
Friday, September 23, 2005
We got so much things to talk about, about my birthday, Joanne's make up profile (both in Oct) and Joanne's Wedding <--- most interesting..... as we are going to be her 'sisters', the colour that we got to wear is lavender/lilac. Though this colour is nice but very hard to find. I think i got to start looking for it NOW. One more thing, I'm going to be Mandarin MC... haha.... but i also want to take charge in Reception too.... :( anyway this going to be next year March issue.....
For Joanne's portfolio, she's going to give me a night bridal make up.... yeah so excited about it.... as for my birthday celebration.... I still haven fixed the date and the activities to do.... arrgghhh.....
I fall asleep yesterday but lucky i was clever, I set my alarm to 23.59pm and so I'm the first person to wished them 'Happy Birthday'......
my name is adleen
@ |9/23/2005 11:15:00 AM|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------