y this is where my dreams take flight *home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

Going to Fall Sick Soon.....
Thursday, September 22, 2005

Today I'm meeting my sec sch friends... yeah!!! so long never see them liao.... at least something I can look forward to make time move faster to weekend...

Tmr is my dear's birthday n Siew Mei's too... gonna wish her today at 12 pm sharp... hope I dun sleep too early today..... Shit, I haven got him a present, dunno what to get for him this year......I almost buy everything for him liao, from undergarment to accessories to perfume to clothing.... haiz .... gonna crack my brains today...... guys present are so hard to get....

I'm feeling so sick today.... the people in my department are all freaks...... The temperature of the air con is 16 degree and they don't allow me to increase temperature..... crazy.....now I'm down with bad flu..... and thanks to all of them.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
my name is adleen
@ |9/22/2005 10:55:00 AM|

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com