y
Friday, September 30, 2005
Today get pay so happy, deposit some money to Standard Chartered bank, a bit blur, first time use the machine.... damn, it eat up my $$ and say cannot process my request!!!!!!
I called the hotline, waited so long n nobody pick up the line.... I super gan chiong now lor, then I call 999... the police say this type of thing they cannot help..... then die lor, think got to take half day leave, then call hotline again, finally someone pick up the call, and suddenly a guy appeared and abt to open the SC gate... I approached him and telling the CS to hold the line (super kiasu)
My saviour... the guy able to help me so i say bye bye to the CS on line... I give my details and say he can only let me know tmr... Anyway there's a camera up there, so can proved that i deposit $$..... but then hor, what if the guy is not from Standard Chartered???
Anyway i call up the hotline again and this time round super fast pick up the line.... she say she will check and let me know by today... one say today n the other tmr???Anyway as long as i can get back my $$ can liao.......... GOD, pls help me!!!!
**Yeah, they credit back the money to my acct.....
my name is adleen
@ |9/30/2005 08:43:00 AM|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------