y
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Tmr is my eldest cousin's wedding, though need 20 mins walk from my workplace to his hse, I will not be attending the lunch buffet... but am curious how his wife look like.... argh....
This friday is our company christmas party which they invite our client to attend..... at Raffles Town Club... Think my cab fare is going to cost a bomb, unless somebody fetch me...
We got another internal christmas party next fri... Wonder what type of gift will i receive, hope not items from Bodyshop, or cute things (I hate all these) hope I had a sleeping mask...
Just received 2 pcs of good news from my ex collegue... she is five month pregnant now with a baby girl... congrats Zoelle.... and another gave birth last week to a baby girl too.... congrats Mei Ling.....
Feeling that this month passes very fast... maybe there are many occassions to celebrate for me
my name is adleen
@ |12/13/2005 04:52:00 PM|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------