y this is where my dreams take flight *home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

Luncheon @ Bride-To-Be's house
Monday, February 20, 2006

Dear Mrs Loke had planned this whole things few weeks ago.... It's also a sort of gathering for all the sisters to know each other....

The lunch that she and her mum prepared was fantastic, got prawn salad, cheese fondue with bread, oil fondue with vegs, meat n seafood??? =P, chicken wings, bee hoon and mee, ice cream with brownie and marshmallow and chocolate fudge on top... Nice...

Quite impressed her creativity and I supposed her husband had no worries over meal.... haha.....

She also passed us her invitation card... huh?? Good way to save postage money... and things for that big day....

I'm so happy I almost done with the day wear, for the night still have not got the time to go down n take a look, maybe next week....

Hmmm all of us were so excited for that day to arrive.... 3 more weeks to go...

-----------------------------------------------------------
my name is adleen
@ |2/20/2006 11:32:00 AM|

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com