y
Monday, March 13, 2006
By the time I finished, its already 7.15pm..... I quickly rushed down to the ballroom and went to find the rest...... Irene they all at reception area collecting ang pows.....
Eddie and me sneaked into the function room to put our script and at the same time "chop" the best view for the rest of the girls as we sitting together with Joanne's colleagues.... haha... how typical we are....
By the time the door opened for the guests, its aready 7.45pm and we start with our first speech at 8.30pm.... Eddie was so funny as he took a few seconds before he talked....
Overall went well, the marching in, the cake cutting and the champgne pouring etc.....
Intend to stay late and continue with the fun but the girls were very tired so we left after dinner and it was indeed late.... the dinner ended at around 12.00am...





Luckily for the next day I dun need to work..... the whole event was tiring but was having lots of fun.... can't wait for my next good pal, whoever it is to get married.... =P
my name is adleen
@ |3/13/2006 08:42:00 PM|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------