y this is where my dreams take flight *home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

My last week with "U"
Tuesday, March 28, 2006

After several months of "decision making", I had finally rebonded my hair..... The stylist was recommended by Ms Han and all I had to say is the stylist is really very good.......

Everyone say i looked better than before... of course la... lasttime my hair so messy, overall looked like "lion head".... haha.... The reason that motivate me was that I am going into a more professional line, and had to be neat, clean, presentable etc...

I still had to get my working suit, cover heels, eyeshadow etc.... my pocket had burnt a big hole....

My last day with "U"... but i dun feel sad abt leaving... i just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
my name is adleen
@ |3/28/2006 11:50:00 AM|

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com