y this is where my dreams take flight *home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

I'm Happy
Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm happy, finally I've got my dream phone yesterday: Sony Ericsson K750I @ a cost of $48 only.....

It's actually cost $198 (promo) and I trade in my Nokia 6100 ($50), but then the M1 system showed that I was given a $100 M1 voucher..... yeah.......... It was really so cool, the 2.0 mega pixel..... Though there are 3G phones available right now, but then I still love my this phone best....

After which went to Kbox with Andy and his friend..... supposed to have 4 persons but then one never turned up and shitty shit, got to pay extra $25.....

This afternoon, Andy also intended to change his phone to K750i too.... the queue was damn long at Tampines, abt 1 hrs plus in order to get the phone... too bad he did not have the $100 M1 voucher given so he had to pay $148 (traded in with his T610i worth $50), anyway, i think it was still a good buy....

After which we shopped at Isetan, I was looking for a green wallet, had been aiming at the Brau Buffel for long time but only Metro had the design I like.... cos $59 but after discount, i got it at ard $54..... Andy also like one of the wallet from the same brand.... somemore new arrival so it cost him $109..........

It's weird that our phones the same, wallet same brand too this time round..... the 5 years we've been together, we never had a lover T-shirt......

Just came back from Granny's 80th birthday dinner..... so full, and dear Ms Han and Mr Pok wanna jio me to eat dim sum for supper......cannot take it so rejected them.... anyway there's alot of opportunity to meet them up soon......

-----------------------------------------------------------
my name is adleen
@ |5/06/2006 11:56:00 PM|

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com