y
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Well, I could not say that he is insane, or rather i would he had this anger in him that he want to voice it out.
I have never seen a person dare to speak negative about Singapore so loudly in publicm other than the opposition party..... Nobody want to look or response to him including me. I just smile with an uncle who stood in front of me, he smiled at me too, not knowing what to do or say except to looked at his newspaper.
I would not want to comment anything but there's one thing that make me really pissed with the guy is that.... there were foreigners at the point of time, we should not disgrace ourselves in front of outsider and he just did!!!! I would say he is a big MORON!!!
This is kinda of sad, man.... It will just make us lose face.....
my name is adleen
@ |7/25/2006 09:28:00 PM|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------