y
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
We met @ abt 6.45pm, went to Lavender shop full of dresses, but more for those bridesmaid dress, not really much choice as the same design of dress can be many different colours.... there one i think which is the prettiest among all, cost $418!!!! Crazy, not going to buy that n not worth it too....
Went robinson, warehouse and then esprit. That a dress which i like, so retro n 70s, i love it, but too simple for my D&D, but she don't mind wearing simple, so she gave a try.... anyway there's no my size.
I must say i have a gd judgement, she really carry the feel of the dress well. What more, she's a C............. haha...
I gave her some suggestion on how to wear, oh my, i shld become a fashion consultant......
We had little time to sit down n talk, but its an enjoyable experience as it's our first time together doing our shopping....
One last thing, one of her poly friend is my current colleague.....Such a small world...
Guess who I saw when I was on my way from Plaza Sing to Somerset today..... Senior Minister LEE KWAN YEW.....
my name is adleen
@ |11/01/2006 11:59:00 PM|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------